Some great facts about Montenegro
- The name of the country comes from the phrase Mons Niger. It is mentioned for the first time in this meaning in 1296.
- Montenegro is a country of excellent ecology due to 293.5 kilometers of the Adriatic coast of Montenegro and forty percent of untouched forests from the entire territory of the country.
- The purest Adriatic Sea with transparency in some places up to 56 meters. Over 100 beaches. The longest natural sand beach in Europe is the Great Beach with a length of 12 km.
- Montenegro has at least 240 sunny days a year.
- In Montenegro, there is the first in Europe (and the second in the world) deepest canyon and the highest automobile bridge in Europe (166 meters high, 366 meters long).